- The race will be held in Astoria Park, Queens on
well-lit park paths (not on the track).
- The course loop will be about 1.27 miles, with a couple of "significant rises".
- The race will start exactly at 6PM and end exactly at Mid-night.
- All runners will recieve specially imprinted BUS pajamas.
- Mass transit from the city on the N train to Astoria Blvd (6 blocks from the start/finish area. Richie will make sure everyone
will get a ride back to the train after the race.
- Parking near the start/finish area is available.
- This will be an official NYUR Grand Prix race.
Please direct your questions and concerns about
these preliminary results to
. He has all scoring sheets and will review and correct any problems found.